Aerospace companies need rugged, high-quality components they can rely on. At South Shore Manufacturing, our in-house engineers and experienced production team are up to the task. We can provide precision machining for components throughout the aerospace industry. Applications include:
- Aircraft testing equipment
Choosing a reputable manufacturer helps insure the success of new equipment designs and projects. When you work with South Shore Manufacturing, you have access to both expertise and execution.
In-House Manufacturing Capabilities
Our in-house production processes include precision wire EDM, CNC machining, waterjet cutting, and laser cutting. We can provide machining for a host of aircraft parts and components so your company can cut down on total production time from initial design to in-flight testing. We have experience addressing intricate and highly detailed applications.
Our projects have included work with:
- Airplane structural components
- Electronic enclosures
- Wing components
- Flight critical and non-flight critical components
- And many more
Processes for Commercial and Military & Defense Projects
Our company is AS9100-certified—an aerospace standard based on ISO 9001 certification, which demonstrates our adherence to stringent quality system requirements. Our team can also handle non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) for military and commercial contracts to protect the privacy and security of our customers.
Our team has the knowledge and experience to handle the complex purchase orders associated with military projects. Our customer service team is very detail-oriented, and we can review every process document to ensure we comply with all listed requirements for streamlined order completion and acceptance. We work hard to ensure compliance with billing requirements, building environment specifications, material requirements, secondary operation requirements, and more.
At South Shore Manufacturing Company, we work closely with all of our customers across the industrial, commercial, and governmental sectors to ensure that every custom part design is brought to life within strict specifications. Our project managers can discuss all unique needs or requirements upfront to fulfill those needs throughout the life of the product.
Customer Service You Can Rely On
Our team of customer service representatives is available to answer your questions within 24 hours or provide same-day answers whenever possible. They manage every detail of the project so you can receive live updates, custom primary cut services, and thorough explanations about our services.
Contact us today or request a quote for more information on our capabilities for the aerospace sector.
What Makes Us Unique
At Jack’s Machine Company (a subsidiary of South Shore Manufacturing), we have the expertise and equipment necessary to make custom designs come to life. By partnering with us for their precision machining needs, customers benefit from our:
- Certified supplier list. We rigorously vet our material suppliers to ensure that we receive the highest quality raw materials for our production operations. This screening translates to greater assurance that we will deliver the best possible parts and products. Upon customer request, we provide documentation for material certification.
- Expert staff. We have 13 in-house technicians who have years of technical experience in multiple fabrication processes, including EDM, water jet cutting, CNC machining, laser cutting, and laser marking and engraving.
- Multiple certifications. We maintain certifications from the American Systems Registrar (ASR) and ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB) and for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016, and AS9100D compliance, so customers can trust in the reliability, consistency, and accuracy of our products.
- Superior customer service. Our customer service team is ready to help every customer throughout the production process. They ensure strict adherence to the contract, purchase order, and design requirements. Most customer queries receive a response within 24 hours. Same day response is provided where possible.
- Pre-production services. We offer sampling and prototyping as needed. These services allow us to test for manufacturability and customers to inspect for compliance with their specifications before committing to a full production run.
- Broad machining capabilities. We take a project from initial CAD design to material sourcing to machined part. Depending on the needs of the customer, we create rough pieces that undergo secondary finishing operations at the customer’s facility or high precision parts that are 80% complete and only need their final cuts.
Altogether, these qualities allow us to deliver high quality, high accuracy products on time and at competitive prices. Whether you need a prototype or final product for your part design, we are here to help. To learn more about our manufacturing capabilities, see our services page.